Closing Up Madman White was a mysterious cultivator from the Immortal Realm.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Alignment
- 3 Name & Aliases
- 4 Living Items
- 5 Attribute
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Links and References
- “It’s not wrong to call Senior White as an exiled immortal, since he is already a Tribulation Immortal„
White is known to be extremely charming so much that people started worshipping his statue. When his statue became real, White would attract all the attention wherever he goes. Both men and women are known to be attracted to him.
Song Shuhang’s appearance was always compared to White’s, much to the former’s annoyance.
White is a Chaotic Good character that acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.
Name & Aliases
- “My name is White. My Dao name also White.„
- After becoming a Ninth Heavenly Way, White was known as ‘Heavenly Way Little White’, to differentiate him from the Seventh Heavenly Way, Big White.
- Known as a cultivation madman, White usually entered closing up meditations for hundreds of years at a time and entering the mortal world for a short time only.
- Whitey was a cutesy name for White. It was sometimes used by him and by some of his closest friends.
- After becoming a Ninth Heavenly Way, White was also known as ‘Heavenly Way Whitey’, to differentiate him from the Seventh Heavenly Way, White.
- Because White had only a one-character name, it was inconvenient to make an ID. Hence, when Cave Lord Snow Wolf was making identification papers for him, he casually added the surname ‘Song’ to it.
- Saint White (白圣; Bái Shèng) was White’s Saint Title. He also addressed as ‘Saint Monarch White’ (白圣君; Bái Shèng Jūn).
- Upon successfully transcended the Ninth Stage Heavenly Tribulation, White is addressed as ‘Immortal White’ (白仙长; Bái Xiānzhǎng).
Shooting Star Sword
Main article: Shooting Star Sword
The sword served as the basis of the following disposable swords:
- Disposable Sword series
- Disposable Shooting Star Sword series
- Disposable Karmic Sword series
Thirty Three Beasts’ Combined Magical Item
Main article: Thirty Three Beasts’ Combined Magical Item
- White obtained a Thirty Three Beasts’ Combined Magical Item after he cleared the thirty-three palaces trial in the Sealed Space. This set of magical items was created by the Seventh Heavenly Way. This set can combined with Shuhang's two sets of Thirty Three Beasts’ Combined Magical Item.
Supressing the Heaven’s Luck
- White is widely known as the luckiest person ever.
- “Danger lurks within riches and honour„
- The exact opposite with Song Shuhang’s luck, riches and honours came first for White and danger will follow suits. However, since White’s luck will ensure no harm will befall unto him, the danger will fall upon the surrounding people. Its due to this that White has a custom of ‘seeing has the share’, to compensate the hardship suffered by the surrounding people.
- Song Shuhang’s luck was considered as the perfect compliment to White’s luck. Whenever both of them are at the same place, Nine Provinces (1) Group members will be relieved.
- The strength of the charm is such that one under the charm influence would even throw their life away if so ordered. There is no possibility of resisting or recovery. The effect is like Mindsword of the Twelve Swords of Power.
- A straight guy will even question his own sexuality. A woman will be lovelorn and will wait for him until the hair turn white.
- Curiously, Song Shuhang is practically immune to the effects of White’s charm. An uncontrolled charm blast which make others lost their mind will only make his heartbeat increase slightly. A full blast charm will only make him see the world in black and white with White is in colour. Song Shuhang’s presence also will dampen White’s charm effect unto others.
- Soft Feather also shown to be immune to the charm’s effect. However, the full extant of her immunity still unknown.